Creating

Creating handmade aromatherapy products and card art in the Columbia River Gorge since 1999

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mango Butter Orange Rose Lip Balm

I'll admit it, I'm addicted to lip balm.  I like soft smooth lips.  I finally started making my own lip balm because I could not find an all natural balm without drying ingredients like mint.  After some experimenting, I found the combination of mango butter and beeswax with oil to be perfectly moisturizing without the need to constantly reapply.  Here is my version of.....

Mango Butter Orange Rose Lip Balm

Made with mango butter from India, beeswax from Oregon, grapeseed oil from Spain, orange essential oil from California, rose absolute from India, jojoba oil from Israel and vitamin E.

$3.50 each plus postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment